Monday, November 15, 2004

DAVERAVE STRIKES AGAIN

MORE FROM DAVE RAVE

DAVERAVE: Hi I?m Dave from UK anyone wanna chat?
Sky12: Hi Dave ASL
DAVERAVE: Whats ASL? Is it short for ArSehoLe?
Sky12: No age sex and location
DAVERAVE: 35/M/London England
Sky12: I like brits?
DAVERAVE: You?
Sky12: 21/F/Boston US
DAVERAVE: I have a lisp is that ok?
Sky12: Sure, what do you do in UK?
DAVERAVE: I am a tree surgeon; some of my best friends are trees. Do you like trees?
Sky12: Lol crazy brits?
DAVERAVE: Ssorry that makes me ssoundboring, I am a very interesting and sexy individual with a higher than average UK male sperm count.
Sky12: When did they let you out?
DAVERAVE: They never let me in. What do you do?
Sky12: I am at college and I work in a clothing store.
DAVERAVE: Can I suggesssssst we both get naked for the rest of the conversation.
Sky12: Boy where did that come from and why do you keep adding all the S?s
DAVERAVE: My brain via my keyboard I think and I told you I have a lisp on the word S
Sky12: Why do you have to write it?
DAVERAVE: I have just removed my adidas trackssssssuit bottomsss, ohh it?s a little cold. Your turn to take off your clothes.
DAVERAVE: off comes my vessssssst
Sky12: Are you really takin off your clothes?
DAVERAVE: Yes please hurry up and join me I am getting cold.
Sky12: You are crazy, but what the hell------I am slowly peeling outta my jeans.
DAVERAVE: What like a banana.
Sky12: Undoing my blouse and taking off my panties. Do you want me?
DAVERAVE: Yes I am naked now and I turn and stoke your hair, moving onto your arms. I sssslowley caress the bark on your arms, sniffing your elm like neck.
Sky12: WTF Bark
DAVERAVE: Wuff Wuff does that turn you on?
Sky12: I am not a tree or dog --------asshole!
DAVERAVE: I am exploring your branches, can I see your inner rings?
DAVERAVE: Iam getting limp quick sssssssssssstart I need to feel your hot liquid sap?..
Sky12: Fuck off sicko
DAVERAVE: Sorry please don?t leave, I was just joking.
Sky12: Why are you talking about trees you fucking sicko?
DAVERAVE: I am surrounded by Acorns and saplings, I know it is wrong but I just cant help it.
Sky12: IGNORE
DAVERAVE: Have you ever been naked with a freshly pruned ssssssshrubbery


DAVES NEXT INTERNET CONVERSATIONS WILL LOOK AT INTERESTING TOPICS LIKE PROOVING TO EVERYONE IN CHRISTIANITY CHAT THAT JESUS WAS A HOMOSEXUAL AND HUMAN SLAVE TRAFFICKING WITH IN ASIAN BUSINESS CHAT. CANT WAIT.......................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home