Monday, October 25, 2004

WINNER OF THE MOST DEPRAVED WOMAN IN THE UK


das
Originally uploaded by das spunken.
Congratulations to Sheila 28 (dont know whether thats stone or years) of Doncaster for winning hands down.

This picture was the only one that could appear on the site. The others were to candid like Sheila's message, which read

I do anything W/S, anal, humiliation, light S&M, 2,3,4 somes. I really wanna meet you and teach you what a real woman can do. Email me and we can meet. hotsheila@yahoo.co.uk

Short but sweet, I want know what the humiliation bit is all about? I cant really think ofanything more humiliating than a 28 stone woman dumping her lunch on your chest. (Well apart from being a young conservative)

Anyway Sheila 28 stone truckers wife from Sunny Doncaster you are victorious in our quest for the UKs most depraved woman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home