Tuesday, October 26, 2004

LETTER FROM CHRISTIAN CROSS DRESSER TO WONCC


das_0000_Layer 3
Originally uploaded by das spunken.
Hey, hey hey he only took one day to return his reply. See Below for Randall Waynes return email. (I can confirm that he is not related to John Wayne)


Hi Lesley,

Thanks for writing and for sharing your kind words. It means so much to me that my testimony helped your wife understand about your struggle.

I think it is important to understand that freedom is possible. My heart is to minister to those who seek freedom. In other words, I would be happy to minister, but not to stay in the stronghold. It seems that there are many on the "pro-CD" side and I try to add my little part to counter-balance their message.

Feel free to link to my testimony from your web site.

About the "Wayne" question, no relation but I agree, he was a fine American actor!

I'll be praying with you in this.

In His grace,

Randy

2 Comments:

Blogger WickedKitten said...

hey, i know you. you person. you posted on my blog. Thanks for the friendly word

Mistress Kitty

26 October 2004 at 20:26  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reach around hump lurgy

27 October 2004 at 10:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home