Thursday, September 02, 2004

Your girlfriend maybe even more insecure when she reads this?


me
Originally uploaded by das spunken.
Disgraceful this man is playing away from home.

Hiya Lesley,

My names Bob and i am desperate for a lapdance, my g/friend is a little insecure about her body and have yet to experience something like that. Im 26 yo and live in North London, i cant accomodate for obvious reason. I can meet this Saturday and most days in the week after next. Which area are you in? Interested?

Bob XX

PS. I haven't met anyone from here yet, do you want to be my first

Nice beard

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This guy looks like David Blaine....Look at the eye, look at the third eye.......

6 September 2004 at 13:38  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

David Icke

7 September 2004 at 09:53  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

His girlfriend wont be letting him into her glass box for some considerable time if she sees his post.

9 September 2004 at 13:08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

His girlfriend wont be letting him into her glass box for some considerable time if she sees his post.

9 September 2004 at 13:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home