Wednesday, September 29, 2004

WINNER OF THE DAS SPUNKEN MOST DEPRAVED MALE IN THE UK


simon 2
Originally uploaded by das spunken.
After much debate and far tomany pictures of naked freaks accross the UK the winner is Simon2 (cute_blonde_guy@hotmail.com) as he calls himself.

His utter filth amazed all at Das Spunken, and the picture of his sub human genitalia had us all searching for the sickbag. (his penis seems to be attached the wrong way around)

Anyway he said

I like to make love but prefer to do both number 1 and 2 on you before having sex so my faeces becomes runny and acts as lubrication for sex.

When i meet you I want you to piss in my mouth and tell me that I am a worthless dog. Then we can watch a video of me masturbating and smearing myself in my own faeces.

After I will do everything you want. Thank you and hope to see you soon.


EEk...Congratulations Simon you are the UKs most depraved man. Anyway I have told Simon he is the winner, if you would like to send him your congrats or watch him smearing poo on himself email him on the above mail.

Now it's the ladies..............dont worry there are only 2.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home