Monday, September 06, 2004

Who or what is this?


What is this!!!!
Originally uploaded by das spunken.
Now we are down to the last 15 or so respondents we truly are taking a one way journey to freaksville with no return ticket.

I dont know what sex this person is? I think female, but considering the superb facial hair I think we are looking at a male homosapien

Anyway this highly mulleted individual responded by saying.

I wanna fack, then i poo"

Read what you will into that. All I am saying is that I deleted the email and Im scared.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why are you featuring my picture here? Is this elegal to do this. You will get my full wrath fool

7 September 2004 at 11:23  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

madkaa

10 September 2004 at 14:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home