Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Dale Winton Lookalike responds!

Even Dale Winton wants some action. Having kicked homosexuality into touch Dale is now on the prowl.

Hi There

I'm a 35 year old professional man, very discreet and
very horny!!

I keep in shape with kickboxing, I have an all over
tan and shaved dick n balls.

Love cooking and drinking red wine.

into anything, luv lickin/suckin/fuckin shaven pussy

Can travel anywhere due to job, based in the midlands.

Look forward to hearing from you soon

Alan xx alan_howlett2000@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks Alan for the cock montage, I decided not to show it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheers for that babes - lol

never bin called dale fuckin winton!!!!!

better try some cock - lol

Alan xx

1 September 2004 at 15:52  
Blogger Das Spunken said...

PLease dont call me babes I am male Mr Winton

1 September 2004 at 15:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home