Tuesday, August 24, 2004

WHY I HATE BLOGS


kevin
Originally uploaded by das spunken.
I really hate blogs, they are dire. They seem to fall into several catergories:

1. US of A Zealots
2. Relegious Types
3. Deathly boring blogs from the far east or Asia
4. Angst ridden teen blogs usually spouting cack about the lastest band called "Anal Clamp" or something like that.
5. Family blogs "Dad enjoys listening to wings and here is a picture of me next to niagra falls etc"
6. Very amateur poets and short story writers.

To illustrate my point I have selected several examples:

Look at this exceedingly piss poor excuse for prose on http://punrisepunset.blogspot.com/

COFFEE
My bank charges a hugh coffee
Coffee anan is a handsome black man
Have you tried this salt water coffee? its addictive
Did he coffee you the job?
Coffee up the cash!
I have a hacking coffee
Did you buy the coffeen for your dead son yet?
I hate it when someone in an audience is coffeeing
I think Robert De Niro is really in the coffee-a
Get coffee your ass and do some work already!
I coffeel ya!
(Hiking accident--avalanche) AHHHH! I coffeel my legs!


What utter toss.

This one definately falls into category 1 and 2.

http://jeffberryman.blogspot.com/

In recent months, prayer became difficult. Not because I didn't want to pray, but because whenever I did so, a feeling of futility would sweep in.

Thats called relegion Jeff, futile and fruitless.

Finally http://corrosiveboy2crybaby.blogspot.com/ is one of the finest examples of the downward spiralling of modern civilisation I have ever witnessed. I mean what do they teach in schools these days that make kids write like this. Since when has the mobile phone taken over from the english language and what is she/he talking about? Mark my words, with people like this we are heading into the dark ages again!

juz found out how weak i m todae....i cried again....3rd time striaght row in a week....i m weak rite???i wan pple's attention....so i cry loh...nvm...since i m so fricking weak..it's ok.....i feel corrosive....from head to toe....my face looks lyk my ass...i mean i m damn ugly...my attititude sux....although some pple say every1 hates me....i dun seem to believe....wad can i do??i m a gay shit and i yl kguys so i cant stop thinking about them....hell yeah...
danny's ball became black and i think it is becoz of me.....i tried to act violent....erh...but i think i lost the battle....then i cry and cry lyk a baby....spilling corrosive shit out of my eyes....although i dunno tt the whole class hates me.....i dun care....coz i still got BITCH UGLY ELEPHANT PEARLY and SLUT LESBIAN SIHUI....both bitches r wad i get attention from...although they r damn ugly....haix...cant blame me...i m gay and i got bad taste....cya in class coz i m a faggot and should not belong to this school....CAT HI is 4 guys but i m gay??which school do u all think i should go??I M WEAK AND I M GAY...that's all i haf to sae 4 todae.

No me neither. Anyway I thought it was fair for the DAS SPUNKEN think tank to leave them some friendly advise so I posted "Hi I just wanted to say how poor your blog is. I have featured it on my site http://dasspunken.blogspot.com/. Feel free to comment and to also vote on your favourite meat". on their sites

6 Comments:

Blogger punrise said...

Thanks for the discredit! Our blog is the lowest level of humor....AND we don't even do THAT well!

-The Punrise Team

24 August 2004 at 18:03  
Blogger Jesse said...

I'm a vegetarian. Thanks for leaving your adress on my blog. You seem to have a thing for randomly going to peoples blogs.

25 August 2004 at 07:36  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, Jesse.....

Das Spunken is in need of a friend.

This guy claims to hate blogs, but it seems his is worse than any of the ones he's listed.

He also seems to think that by visiting and posting on every blog he can he will get linked and create some interest.

Das Spunken, are you a neglected child?

Poor baby needs attention.

25 August 2004 at 13:43  
Blogger Das Spunken said...

REFER TO THE SECTION ON BROWN NOSING IN THE BLOG. YOU STILL MAY BE AT SCHOOL BUT A LIFE OF BROWNNOSING AWAITS YOU IN THE WORK PLACE. AS FOR THE ATTENTION BEING HOT SPUNK DELIVERY MAN DOES SOMETIMES HAVE IT'S DRAWBACKS.

25 August 2004 at 14:22  
Blogger The_Darkener said...

Hmmm...while I agree that it is quite irritating to read blogs that fall into "types" and can be classified in little "boxes," perhaps your reaction could be a little less critical. After all, I assume you do want these people to change- or do you? Because if you do, you would have to correct them slowly, gently, etc rather than bashing them all at once. But it doesn't seem like you want to take the time to do that- possibly because you simply don't care. In that case, if you're merely using their blogs as fodder for your case, then someone else will use your blog as fodder for theirs- and there will have been no point to your post.

25 August 2004 at 16:06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dickweasel

6 September 2004 at 13:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home